Saturday, June 2, 2012

72. Guacamole


I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican food... is that bad? I never crave it, and if it were right there, I would probably choose something else over it. That may be because I was never really properly introduced to it, but there it is.
So it is a bit strange that I'm posting a guacamole recipe today, but Í like avocados, and I've changed the recipe a little bit (I find the tomatoes in the guacamole unbearable).
It's really easy, almost not worth calling a recipe. Basically: mash ripe avocado, and add seasoning to taste, and you're done!



Ingredients:

avocado (ripe)
lemon, juice
chopped coriander
salt & pepper
powdered garlic (optional)





Method:

Mash the avocado with the back of a fork.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients (using more or less according to taste).
Serve with crispy pita bread.



 صحة و عافية

No comments: